Ivan is a Senior Associate in the Clinical Negligence department. He has specialised exclusively in clinical negligence work in a wide variety of areas since qualifying as a solicitor over 20 years ago.
Ivan initially worked in a niche Defendant firm, acting on behalf of insurers in a wide range of litigation. He became a Partner in 2000, and some of his work highlights include a multi-million pound case which lasted 9 weeks in the High Court, and 3 weeks in the Court of Appeal, as well as a case which considered contributory negligence of children in personal injury cases which was decided in the House of Lords.
Ivan has worked almost exclusively for Claimants since 2010, largely in the field of clinical negligence. He believes it is essential that the people who have suffered injuries, or the relatives of those that have died because of their injuries through no fault of their own whilst being treated by medical professionals, receive the support they deserve. He feels passionate about obtaining the outcome that his clients needs so they can continue with their lives, despite the often traumatic injuries they have suffered.
- Senior Associate at Hugh James: 2021
- Associate at Attwaters Jameson Hill: 2020
- Solicitor at Attwaters Jameson Hill: 2016
- Solicitor at GLD: 2016 (FTC)
- Solicitor at Tollers: 2014
- Solicitor at Nockolds: 2010
- Partner at Watmores: 2000
- Qualified as a Solicitor at Watmores: 1998
- Qualified as a Legal Executive at Watmores: 1994