Julia joined Hugh James in 2015 as a paralegal in the Industrial Disease department and started her training contract with the firm in 2018. After spending the majority of her training contract in the Clinical Negligence department, she qualified into this team in March 2020.
In addition to running her own caseload of NHS Redress complaints, Julia assists her colleagues in the department with more complex cases.
Julia enjoys working towards a positive outcome for those who have suffered serious injury and loss.
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2020
- Qualified at Hugh James: 2020
- Trained at Hugh James: 2018
- Paralegal at Hugh James: 2015
- University of Law, Bristol, Legal Practice Course
- University of Law, Bristol, LLM
- University of Cardiff: 2015