Kate qualified as a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives in 2007, and initially focussed on Fast Track RTA cases before specialising in higher value multi-track and serious injury claims involving multiple fractures, spinal injuries and chronic pain. This included 4 years of handling claims involving clients who had suffered minor to serious life-changing head/brain injuries and RTA cases involving children.
Kate joined Hugh James in 2013 and works in the Harmful Products Team, concentrating on defective metal on metal hip devices.
Kate also assists the Harmful Products Team with cases involving PIP breast implant/surgeon cases, BIA-ALCL cases, Cochlear Implants, Mesh Implants and other product liability/harmful product claims.
- Lyons Davidson Limited 2001-2013
- University of the West of England Post-Graduate Diploma: Law
- City of Bristol College CILEX Law School
- Wellesley College, Boston, USA (part of BA Honours Degree)
- Lancaster University BA Honours: American Studies
- Fellow of Chartered Institute of Legal Executives.
- The Law Society