Kieron joined Hugh James in 2019 as a trainee solicitor, firstly working within the Industrial Disease department before joining the Clinical Negligence team where he qualified in 2021.
Kieron manages his own case load which consists of redress claims as well as matters on a no win no fee basis. He deals with a broad range of medical negligence claims including orthopaedic injury, fatal accident claims and delayed diagnosis claims. He also assists senior members of the team with complex claims including paediatric brain injury claims.
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2021
- Trained at Hugh James: 2019
- Paralegal at Hugh James: 2016
- Cardiff University, LLM: 2019
- Cardiff University, LPC: 2019
- Cardiff University, LLB Law: 2014