Leigh currently advises individuals who have previously worked for BT. These individuals are now pursuing noise induced hearing loss claims against BT due to their excessive noise exposure when using tone set equipment.
- Noise induced hearing loss
- Paralegal at Morgan Cole, Cardiff (RTA)
- Trained at Hughes Paddison, Cheltenham, qualified April 2012
- Worked as newly qualified solicitor at New Law Cardiff (motorbike RTA)
- Joined Hugh James December 2012 (Industrial Disease)
- LPC – Swansea University
- Law Degree – Swansea University
- Afon Taf High School
What do you love most about your job?
Industrial disease has a very pleasant group of client’s, which makes the job worthwhile. I also work with an excellent group of people, especially my immediate pod, which makes team work easy.