Leigh Bowen is an associate solicitor with Hugh James. She qualified as a solicitor in 2012 specialising civil litigation, joining Hugh James in the same year.
Leigh has worked in the Industrial Disease department on several high-profile group litigations. She initially acted for Claimant’s on BT hearing loss claims before a period of time working in international litigation.
Leigh has since specialised in representing military service personnel and veterans bring claims against the Ministry of Defence. She has previously dealt with noise induced hearing loss claims in this area, but since 2019, has focused on mental health claims, including civil litigation, AFCS and war pension scheme claims, as well as inquest work.
- Joined Hugh James: December 2012
- Short period spent at NewLaw Solicitors: 2012
- Training contract at Hughes Paddison, Cheltenham, Qualified: 2012
- Paralegal at Morgan Cole, Cardiff
- Swansea University, Legal Practice Course: 2008
- Swansea University, Law Degree: 2004 - 2007
- Afon Taf High School