Mala is an Associate in the Clinical Negligence team and acts exclusively for individuals who have suffered life changing injuries as a result of negligence on the part of hospitals, GPs and private doctors.
Mala represents clients in a wide range of areas including cases involving a delay in diagnosis of cancer, child birth related injuries, surgical negligence and fatal claims arising from a person’s death.
Mala is passionate about ensuring her clients receive the compensation and support they need to thrive post injury and live with dignity. Mala takes pride in providing an empathetic service to her clients and fighting their cases with tenacity.
- Associate at Hugh James: 2021
- Senior Solicitor at Bolt Burdon Kemp: 2017
- Qualified at Russell-Cooke LLP: 2012
- Trained at Russell-Cooke LLP: 2010
- Kings College London, BA English: 2018
- Nottingham Law School: LLB with Distinction: 2010