Nadia joined Hugh James in March 2021 and is an Associate in the Military Claims team within the Industrial Disease department. She currently specialises in noise induced hearing loss claims against the Ministry of Defence on behalf of ex-military and serving personnel.
Nadia qualified as a solicitor in 2005 after completing her training contract at Martyn Prowel Solicitors. She has experience in a wide range of personal injury cases including EL/PL, Industrial Disease and road traffic accidents.
- Associate at Hugh James: 2021
- Associate at NewLaw: 2010
- Solicitor at Cordner Lewis: 2009
- Solicitor at Kings Legal: 2006
- Qualified at Martyn Prowel Solicitors: 2005
- Trained at Martyn Prowel Solicitors: 2004
- Paralegal at Leo Abse & Cohen: 2003
- Glamorgan University: Legal Practice Course, 2004
- Glamorgan University: Postgraduate Diploma in Law, 2002
- University of Central England, Birmingham: Criminal Justice and Policy BA (Hons), 2:1, 2001