Nikolai is a Senior Associate in the Specialist PI Department and has 8 years of experience in representing personal injury clients. Nikolai undertakes a broad range of high value claims including accidents at work, public liability and serious road traffic accidents. Nikolai is from Aberfan and is passionate about his work and motivated by obtaining the very best results for his clients.
Prior to undertaking his training contract at Hugh James, Nikolai worked as an exporter in Hong Kong and speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese.
- Senior Associate at Hugh James: 2020
- Immigration Solicitor at Newfields Law: 2019
- Senior Associate at Hugh James: 2018
- Associate at Hugh James: 2015
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2011
- Qualified at Hugh James: October 2011
- Trained at Hugh James: 2009 - 2011
- Worked in Hong Kong as an exporter: 2008 - 2009
- Paralegal at Hugh James: 2007 - 2008
- Cardiff University: Legal Practice Course 2006 - 2007
- Cardiff University: LLB Law 2003 - 2006