Nikolai is a Senior Associate in the Military department and advises current and former military personnel with various health conditions and injuries, with a particular focus on occupational disease such as noise induced hearing loss and non-freezing cold injury.
Nikolai also specialises in serious injury accident claims, having undertaken a broad range of high value claims including accidents at work, public liability and serious road traffic accidents.
He is passionate about his work and motivated by obtaining the very best results for his clients, both in terms of the compensation they receive and their rehabilitation.
Nikolai is originally from Aberfan and prior to completing his training contract at Hugh James, Nikolai worked as an exporter in Hong Kong and speaks fluent Mandarin Chinese.
- Senior Associate at Hugh James: 2020
- Immigration Solicitor at Newfields Law: 2019
- Senior Associate at Hugh James: 2018
- Associate at Hugh James: 2015
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2011
- Qualified at Hugh James: October 2011
- Trained at Hugh James: 2009 - 2011
- Worked in Hong Kong as an exporter: 2008 - 2009
- Paralegal at Hugh James: 2007 - 2008
- Cardiff University: Legal Practice Course 2006 - 2007
- Cardiff University: LLB Law 2003 - 2006