Polly is a Partner in the Neurolaw team and specialises in supporting clients and their families who have suffered life changing injuries, such as brain injuries (adults and children), spinal cord injuries and amputations. Over the past 20 years Polly has also represented bereaved families as a result of road death.
The impact of serious injury and road death is a passionate cause for Polly, who over the last 20 years, has form closed bonds with the families she has supported, but also the support services available to these families through the criminal justice system. As such, Polly is a keen supporter of road safety charities and offers her time to train Police Family Liaison Officers on civil law and how to support families during such difficult times.
Polly is happy to travel and visit clients and their families at times and locations which suit them and leads a friendly, accessible and experienced legal team to help these clients at a pace which suits the needs of the client.
Polly has a history of fundraising for many charities including Headway, Spinal Injuries Association, Brake and Roadpeace and has volunteered for Headway Salford and Manchester in her spare time.
Polly is acknowledged by Legal 500 as a Leading Individual in the North West of England for Personal Injury. In 2019, 2000 and 2021, Polly led her team to win PI Team of the Year at the Manchester Law Society Awards and in 2019 secured the Client Excellence Award from The Law Society England and Wales and received a commendation in 2020.
- T12 Spinal Cord Injury Case – Settlement £5.3m
- Traumatic Brain Injury Case – Settlement £2m
- MEN Bombing Pro Bono Cases
- Partner at Hugh James: 2022
- Partner and Head of Serious and Catastrophic Injury at CFG Law: 2016
- Partner at Slater and Gordon (UK) LLP: 2013
- Partner at Fentons Solicitors LLP: 2009
- Senior Associate at Fentons Solicitors LLP: 2007
- Associate at Fentons Solicitors LLP: 2005
- Qualified at Fentons Solicitors LLP: 2003
- Trained at Fentons Solicitors LLP: 2001
- Chester College of Law: Legal Practice Course 2001
- Lancaster University: LLB Law 2000