Since completing her training at Hugh James Rebecca has Specialised entirely in clinical negligence and NHS Redress complaints.
In addition to running her own caseload covering a range of injuries to include orthopaedic claims, delay in diagnosis of cancer, dental claims and NHS Redress complaints; Rebecca assists her colleagues in the department with more complex cases.
A highlight of Rebecca’s career so far has been attending and assisting her colleague, Mari Rosser, for a two-week trial in the Royal Courts of Justice in London. This was a hard fought and complicated case involving an injury at birth resulting in cerebral palsy.
Rebecca thoroughly enjoys client interaction as part of her job and endeavours to get the best results in all her cases regardless of value.
- General Clinical Negligence claims
- NHS Redress Complaints
- Dental claims
- Delay in diagnosing cancer
- Orthopaedic cases
- GP negligence
- Fatal claims
- Legal Practice Course – Swansea University
- LLB in Law – Swansea University
- Chepstow Comprehensive School
- Rebecca Joined Hugh James in November 2009 as a paralegal in the personal injury department.
- She then completed her training contract at Hugh James, qualifying as a solicitor in the clinical negligence department in September 2015.