As an Associate in the Employment & HR Services team, Sali has gained extensive experience in a variety of employment law matters and undertakes a mixture of contentious and non-contentious work on a daily basis. Sali has developed particular expertise in the area of Data Protection and has provided advice and assistance to various social housing clients on the implications of GDPR.
Sali joined Hugh James in 2012 as a paralegal in the nursing care department. Sali then undertook her training contract with the firm, obtaining experience in the group action and commercial property departments, before joining the employment department in March 2017, which is the department into which she qualified in September 2017.
- Associate at Hugh James: 2020-present
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2017-2020
- Qualified: 2017
- Paralegal at Hugh James, Nursing Care: 2012
- Legal Practice Course, Cardiff University: Pass with Distinction: 2014-2015
- LLB Law, Cardiff University: Second Class Honours Division One (2:1): 2009-2012