Since qualifying Sarah has specialised exclusively in clinical negligence work thereby gaining experience in all areas. Sarah does have a special interest in orthopaedic claims and in particular joint replacement surgery and also in claims relating to bowel and gall bladder surgery.
Sarah is a member of the law society clinical negligence panel and a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL).
- Clinical negligence
- Orthopaedic claims, gall bladder injuries, bowel injuries
Sarah was responsible for a successful group of cases against Weston Area NHS Trust relating to negligent joint replacement surgery on behalf of several claimants.
- Cardiff University LL.B Hons (2001)
- Cardiff Law School: Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Distinction (2002)
- Trained: Hugh James
- Qualified: 2007
- Associate at Hugh James: 2011
- Senior Associate at Hugh James: 2012
- Partner at Hugh James: 2015
What do you love most about your job?
Victims of clinical negligence are often left with devastating, life altering injuries. Securing compensation to improve an injured person's quality of life is very rewarding.
What do you like to do outside work?
Outside of work, Sarah enjoys walking her dog, socialising with friends and, of course, shopping.