Our specialist alcohol licensing solicitors offer a full range of alcohol licensing legal services to provide you with the advice and assistance that you need.
We have experience of dealing with a variety of licensing businesses and can offer a full range of alcohol licensing services including:
- licensing applications for new premises including licences for off-licences, pubs, clubs, restaurants, hotels, street traders, bingo halls, festivals, sporting establishments, supermarkets and universities;
- extending and amending existing premises licenses including: - variation applications (as to hours or conditions) - making changes to the designated premises supervisor or premises licensee;
- applying for temporary event notices;
- dealing with licence reviews;
- defending closure orders;
- licensing breach cases and revocations and appeals.
Our free licensing health check focuses on the auditing of the due diligence systems of premises licenses for compliance. Find out more about our health check toolkit here or call the team today.
These related regulatory services include:
- health and safety;
- weights and measures;
- food safety;
- trading standards;
- disability discrimination; and
- door security.