Kelly qualified into the Property Division at Hugh James following completion of her training contract with the firm in 2007.
She has experience in a wide range of areas including the acquisition and disposal of commercial property, advising on landlord and tenant matters, commercial property development transactions and secured lending.
Kelly has particular experience in dealing with developers, lending institutions, residential house builders and housing associations.
- Property development
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Landlord and Tenant
- Secured lending
- Corporate support
- Cardiff University LLB (hons) (2000-2003)
- Cardiff University Legal Practice Course (2003-2004)
- Trained and qualified at Hugh James
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2007
- Associate at Hugh James: 2012
- Senior associate at Hugh James: 2016
- The Association of Women in Property, South Wales Branch – Committee Member