Victoria is a Partner in the Contested Wills, Trusts & Estates Team. She advises and represents charities, homes and families in probate, charitable legacy and contentious will and trust disputes.
Victoria also specialises in cases involving the Mental Capacity Act 2005 and Court of Protection disputes. She has a particular interest in cases in cases involving financial fraud and disputed lifetime gifts involving vulnerable adults.
Victoria has specialised in contentious trust and probate claims for over 20 years and in Court of Protection and Mental Capacity Act 2005 disputes for over 10 years.
- Joined Hugh James in March 2022
- Became a Partner in 2008 until end of January 2022
- Joined Lester Aldridge in 2001 as an NQ solicitor
- Trained at a firm Dorset
- Association of Contentious Trust & Probate Specialists (ACTAPS)
- Charity Law Association
- Association of Women Solicitors