Maria has many years of experience when it comes to providing clear, concise advice to clients in relation to their wills, powers of attorney and administration of estates and trusts. She has many long-standing clients, whom she has advised through the generations.
She is professional, approachable, empathetic to clients’ needs and is a dementia friend. She also completed the dementia champion training.
Maria has built up relationships with various other professionals including accountants, financial planners and various charities. She has also run wills clinics at a local Church Centre and given talks to local community groups about Wills and Powers of Attorney.
Maria acts as Attorney for clients where there is a need to ensure that their wishes are met.
- Fellow CILEX 2001
- Step – Qualified as a Trust and Estate Practitioner 2009
- Fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (CILEX)
- Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE)