By Sector/ Client:
- Advised and acted for the Welsh Government in a range of litigated and unlitigated matters
- Advised Natural Resources Wales on a range of commercial disputes.
- Acted for Dwr Cymru on a regular basis as both claimant and defendant.
General commercial disputes
- Assisting in advising a multinational company in a multimillion-pound dispute with its logistic provider.
- Advising a national manufacturer in its circa £2m claim against a supplier
- Acted for a well-known Welsh business in proceedings against a (former) director and shareholder in breach of contract and restrictive covenant, successfully obtaining injunctive relief and monetary remedies.
- Advising several individuals in their claims against previous solicitors.
Defamation, privacy and media
- Advising a South Wales based company further to defamatory comments made in a national television programme.
Corporate and Personal Insolvency
- Advising a national sports governing body in the preparation and service of a Statutory Demand and subsequent bankruptcy proceedings.
- Advising a national property developer in the drafting and serving of a statutory demand and subsequent winding-up petition of a debtor.
- Issuing bankruptcy proceedings on behalf of a South Wales based Bus Company further to the non-payment of an outstanding judgment debt.
Debt collection and enforcement
- Advising a local farmer in the drafting and serving of a statutory demand following a landmark proprietary estoppel claim.
- Tracing various debtors and judgment debtors on behalf of a government body in order to serve proceedings.
- Tracing a debtor and his assets on behalf of a government body.
Mediations and Advocacy
- Undertaking advocacy in the county courts and often representing clients in mediations (with a high success rate in achieving pre-trial settlements.)