Anisha joined Hugh James in September 2022 and is an Associate in the Banking and Finance team based in London. She has extensive experience working on a wide variety of financing transactions acting for lenders as well as borrowers. Anisha has previously worked at Standard Chartered Bank and B.B. Energy Limited in London, and also at Deutsche Bank and Wadia Ghandy (a leading private practice firm) in Mumbai.
Anisha is qualified in India (Advocate, 2008) and England and Wales (Solicitor, 2021).
- Syndicated finance;
- Trade and commodity finance
- Associate at Hugh James: 2022
- Standard Chartered Bank
- B.B. Energy Limited
- Deutsche Bank
- Wadia Ghandy, Mumbai
- Admitted as a Solicitor (England and Wales) and Advocate (India)
- Queen Mary, University of London: Master of Law (LLM - Banking and Finance Law)
- NALSAR, University of Law, Hyderabad: BA LLB (Hons)
- The Law Society
- Bar Council of India
- Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa