Catherine qualified as a Solicitor in 2017 and joined Hugh James in 2022 as a Solicitor in the Neurolaw team representing claimants with catastrophic injuries including traumatic brain injuries, polytrauma and spinal injuries.
Catherine has experience of advising claimants with claims arising out of road traffic accidents, accidents at work, slips and trips, Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims and fatal accidents.
- Trained and qualified at NewLaw Solicitors : 2017
- Solicitor at NewLaw within the Serious Injuries department until 2020 dealing with cases involving orthopaedic trauma, psychological injuries as well as assisting on amputation cases.
- Solicitor at Admiral Law within the Serious Injuries department mainly dealing with injuries arising from road traffic collisions.
- Swansea University, LLB Law: 2011
- University of the West of England (UWE), LPC: 2012