Georgia joined Hugh James in 2021 as a Solicitor in the banking & finance team. Having qualified in 2018, Georgia specialised in buy to let/limited company property matters, high value and complex residential matters and transactional real estate work, gaining experience acting for lenders in real estate finance matters.
Georgia primarily works in real estate finance, acting for commercial lenders and investors on acquisition finance and undertaking due diligence against secured properties.
- Joined Hugh James as a Solicitor in 2021
- Solicitor at Insight Law, 2019-2020
- Solicitor at RDP Law, January-June 2021
- Qualified at Spencer Skuse & Potter in November 2018
- Cardiff University, Legal Practice Course, completed 2018
- Trained at Spencer Skuse & Potter in 2017, having started as a legal assistant in 2015
- Oxford Brookes University, LLB Law, completed 2015