John joined Hugh James as a partner in our Commercial Property team based at our London office, in January 2020.
John acts for investors in the acquisition and disposal of all types of assets. These include office buildings, hotels, warehouses, self-storage facilities, distribution and logistics centres, student accommodation and shopping centres.
John also acts for:
- commercial and residential developers and land promoters;
- hoteliers, restaurateurs and entrepreneurs in the leasing and acquisition of restaurants, hotels and bars;
- high net-worth individuals in the acquisition and sale of prime residential real estate assets;
- all types of lenders and borrowers in the re-financing of real estate assets; &
- a large local authority in a very substantial retail urban regeneration project.
John qualified in 1997 and has worked of City of London practices such as Nabarro, Berwin Leighton Paisner and K&L Gates.
John attended the University College London.