Lowri's practice involves advising SME companies on all aspects of corporate and commercial work particularly in the media, gaming and technology sectors.
Lowri has also assisted lead partners on a number of high value corporate transactions.
Lowri has experience of dealing with complex media agreements including co-production agreements, production and commissioning agreements, distribution agreements and licensing agreements.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Shareholder and Partnership Agreements
- General Company Law
- Commercial Contracts
- Agency and Distribution Agreements
- Studied Law (LLB) at Aberystwyth University 2005 -2008.
- Undertook the Legal Practice Course at Cardiff University 2008-2009.
- Joined MLM Cartwright in 2009 as a paralegal in the employment department before commencing my training contract in 2010. I subsequently qualified into the corporate and commercial department in 2012. I was promoted to associate in May 2016.
- Joined Hugh James in October 2016 following the merger of MLM Cartwright with Hugh James.
- Advising Luxury Leisure (part of the Novomatic Group) on the acquisition of Leisureland Amusements, Doncaster.
- Advising Luxury Leisure on the acquisition of Five Star Amusements, Exeter.
- Advising Luxury Leisure on the acquisition of Moretons, Pelham/Playdium and Old Town Amusements in Hastings.
- Advising on The Celtic Manor Resort Limited’s joint venture with the welsh government to establish the Welsh International Convention Centre.
- Law Society
- Royal Television Society
What do you love most about your job?
Lowri loves the variety her job brings. In particular, she enjoys meeting new clients and assisting them to bring their business ventures to fruition.
What do you like to do outside work?
When time permits Lowri enjoys travelling and visiting new places. She is also a keen runner and has completed two half marathons.