Matt is a solicitor and works in the Military team within the Industrial Disease department. He specialises in deafness claims and acts on behalf of ex-military and serving personnel who suffer with noise-induced hearing loss and other injuries.
Matt joined Hugh James as a trainee in 2017 and qualified as a solicitor in September 2019. He has previously worked in the Nursing Care department as a legal assistant whilst completing his Legal Practice Course.
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2019
- Qualified at Hugh James: 2019
- Trained at Hugh James: 2017
- Legal assistant at Hugh James: 2016
- Cardiff Law School, Legal Practice Course: 2016
- Cardiff Law School, Graduate Diploma in Law: 2015
- Cardiff University, BA (Hons) History: 2012