Nerys joined Hugh James in September 2017 after qualifying as a Solicitor at Barcan+Kirby in Bristol. Nerys works in the Industrial Disease team, specifically dealing with claims such as hearing loss claims.
- Industrial diseased litigation
- Noise induced hearing loss claims
- Military deafness
- Swansea University - Law 2.1 LLB (Hons)
- Swansea University - LPC (distinction)
- Barcan+Kirby LLP - Qualified in 2017
- Leo Abse and Cohen
What do you love most about your job?
The variety and complexity of the work and the opportunity to help clients through what can be a distressing experience
What do you like to do outside work?
I’m an avid gym-goer, having qualified as a fitness instructor in 2013. I enjoy hiking and taking part in charity fitness events such as Tough Mudder and Survival of the Fittest. I also enjoy reading and attending music events and festivals.