Nerys joined the Contested Wills, Trusts and Estates team at Hugh James in September 2017 after qualifying as a Solicitor at Barcan+Kirby LLP in Bristol.
Areas of expertise include:
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims;
- Will disputes;
- Trust disputes;
- Estate administration disputes; and
- Equitable remedies including Proprietary Estoppel, Constructive and Resulting Trusts.
- Swansea University - Law 2.1 LLB (Hons)
- Swansea University - LPC (distinction)
- Barcan+Kirby LLP (September - August 2017) - Qualified in 2017
- Leo Abse and Cohen
What do you love most about your job?
The variety and complexity of the work and the opportunity to help clients through what can be a distressing experience
What do you like to do outside work?
I’m an avid gym-goer, having qualified as a fitness instructor in 2013. I enjoy hiking and taking part in charity fitness events such as Tough Mudder and Survival of the Fittest. I also enjoy reading and attending music events and festivals.