Vashti is a Solicitor in the Trusts and Estates Administration department. Vashti started her legal career at Hugh James in 2013 before moving to Bristol in 2015 to complete her Legal Practice Course.
Vashti worked within Bristol and North Somerset and gained specific experience in Commercial Property, Property Litigation, Personal Injury and Private Client.
Vashti qualified as a Solicitor in 2019 and returned to Hugh James as part of the Trust and Estates Administration team in June 2020 where she now manages a small team.
- Solicitor at Hugh James: 2020
- Solicitor at JCP Solicitors: 2019
- Qualified at Chubb Bulleid: 2019
- Trained at Chubb Bulleid: 2017
- Paralegal at Osborne Clarke: 2017
- Paralegal at DAC Beachcroft: 2016
- Paralegal at Lyons Davidson: 2015
- Paralegal at Hugh James: 2013
- University of Bristol: Legal Practice Course
- University of Keele: LLB Law
- STEP Affiliate Member and currently working towards full STEP membership