Angharad is a Senior Associate in the Industrial Disease department and has over three years of experience in dealing with asbestos related disease claims. She acts for patients suffering from asbestos related diseases including asbestosis, pleural thickening and mesothelioma, and also specialises in claims for silicosis.
Angharad has experience in handling claims with complex liability issues and multiple defendants to include secondary exposure cases. She also has experience in and has successfully settled claims for Carbon Monoxide poisoning.
Angharad is a keen supporter of charities who assist those suffering from asbestos related conditions including Mesothelioma UK and the Mavis Nye Foundation.
Angharad is proud to be able to assist her clients and families who are often going through a difficult time and provide them with financial compensation when they need it most. This can also include funds for ongoing private treatment options including immunotherapy that would not have otherwise been possible.
- Recovery of damages for a former metal sheet worker for £235,000 and an unlimited financial indemnity agreement to undergo private immunotherapy treatment. The matter was fully resolved within 10 months of instruction.
- Achieving settlement in the sum of £350,000 for a widower and her family following her late husband’s exposure to asbestos whilst working for Liverpool City Council.
- Settlement of a complex Multi Defendant Lung Cancer claim where liability and satisfaction of the Helsinki Criteria were strongly disputed.
- A settlement for a gentleman suffering from silicosis after suffering heavy and prolonged exposure to silica at a local foundry.
- Senior Associate: 2023
- Associate: 2021
- Qualified: 2017
- Trained at Hugh James
- BPP University: LPC
- Cardiff University: LLB Law 2013