In October 2017 we reported that the High Court hearing to decide on whether or not Store First would be issued a winding up order had been adjourned with a new date to be confirmed. You can read our original blog post.
A court date has now finally been set to hear the Business Secretary’s petitions to wind up Store First and associated companies.
The hearing will now go ahead on 15 April 2019 at the Manchester District Registry of the High Court almost two years after the initial application was made for the companies to be wound up, in the public interest.
This news comes after recent claims by Store First that the rental incomes on the store pods are on the rise.
The companies subject to the petition are as follows:-
- Store First Limited, company registration number 07463355
- Store First Blackburn Limited, company registration number 07951785
- Store First St Helens Limited, company registration number 09664578
- Store First Midlands Limited, company registration number 05772424
- SFM Services Limited, company registration number 07160642
The Government is asking anyone with investment experience that they would like to share to send their comments to [email protected].
It remains to be seen what the future holds for Store First, but if you transferred your pension into a self-invested personal pension (SIPP) and invested in store pods owned and operated by Store First, contact the Financial Mis-Selling team today as you could be able to make a claim for compensation.