Whilst hospitals and doctors perform surgery to a high standard the majority of the time, there are instances where they get it wrong.
If you have suffered a physical or psychological injury as a consequence of the negligence of a doctor or other medical professional during surgery, then you could be entitled to make a negligence claim.
Surgical negligence covers a wide area of medicine. We have successfully dealt with surgical negligence cases concerning:
- Heart surgery;
- Anaesthetic treatment;
- Gastroenterological surgery (bowel, stomach, intestines);
- Ear, nose and throat surgery;
- General surgery;
- Gynaecological surgery;
- Cosmetic surgery or plastic surgery;
- Intensive care;
- Vascular surgery (arteries and veins);
- Keyhole surgery;
- Neurosurgery (nervous system, spinal cord and brain);
- Ophthalmological surgery (eyes);
- Orthopaedic surgery (bones and joints); and
- Urological surgery (kidneys, bladder, prostate etc).
If your case is accepted we can offer no win, no fee arrangement from the outset.
Our experienced hospital negligence legal team will make the whole claim process as simple as possible for you and will provide you with regular updates throughout your case.
If you feel you may have a claim, contact our friendly and approachable team today.