Watch our webinar replay on the impact of the PCR on development agreements
This webinar looked at the impact of public procurement rules on planning obligations and development agreements. These issues are examined in light of the Court of Appeal judgment in the case of Faraday v West Berkshire Council [November 2018].
- an overview of relevant public procurement rules
- what constitutes a ‘public works contract’
- development of case law in land development context
- structure of development agreements
- treatment of planning obligations involving works
- mitigating procurement risk and best practice
We have posted the webinar recording above, for you to watch at your leisure.